Spearmint Milk Bath, This simple recipe requires just standard ingredients you have on hand, and makes a beautiful, silky, scented bath. Wonder. Wisdom. Words. likes to use Spearmint essential oil, suits the season. Soothes the soul. Takes just five minutes and a few ingredients to create an old world recipe with modern-day appeal to transform your bath into a relaxing and invigorating experience for a New Year treat! Easy to create in batches for yourself and for sharing, stored in classic Weck jars with simple labeling, makes for ideal vintage inspired gifting. Bathing Rituals = Necessary Indulgences. #gettingbacktobasics
- 1 cup powdered milk (vegan or dairy depending on preference)
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 10 drops essential oil of Spearmint (or oil of your choice)
- 2 5.6 ounce Weck Jars (for canning)
- Mix dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl and add essential oil to your taste, keeping in mind that it will be diluted in the bathtub, and stir well.
- Add the mixture to your jar and allow to sit for at least 24 hours. Add a signature label to personalize. Makes 2 5.6 ounce jars, one for you and one for gifting! Shelf life is 2-3 months. Relax! Enjoy!
Kraft paper is a must-have on the art supply list. Comes in handy to create labels with a classic, timeless look and feel for your handmades. We also like Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery Brown Kraft Labels, which are made from recycled materials & easy to customize.