Keep Calm And Carry On. Autumn Has Arrived In New England.
- Harvest ( har*vist ) 1. the time at which ripened crops are fathered & collected 2. the fruits of one’s labor
- Autumn ( ot-em )1. the season also known as Fall; coming between Summer & Winter 2. including the months of September, October, and November -characterized by the changing leaves, the return of school & a time of gratitude 3. coinciding with the dropping of leaves from the trees as they go into a Winter rest, which is why it’s also called Fall
- Harvest Moon ( har*vist*mo͞on) 1. the full moon that is seen nearest to the time of the Autumnal Equinox
- Pumpkin Spice (pump*kin*spīs) 1. an Epicurean recipe that includes cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg & cloves 2. goes with everything nice
- Foliage (fo*le*ij) 1. leaves on a plant or tree 2. brilliant in
color during the Fall months