When we think about Autumn, there is a color that quickly comes to mind: Orange. That being said, Autumn Maple is a hue that is one of the top color trends each Fall season, a Wonder. Wisdom. Words. perennial favorite for introducing dazzling warmth into any palette. A quintessential Autumn shade that blends Tawny and Russet, and instantly infuses any outfit or home with energy and vitality. A rich, textured color that looks good enough to eat!
More than any other color in the palette, Autumn Maple tells a visual story through its expressive Fall coloration. It speaks of sleepy maple trees with leaves that hang low, exhausted from the Summer sun, exuding an Orangey-Brown glow that compliments the seasonal changes with a storyteller’s touch. Lots of brands are embracing the beloved color this season. A surprisingly versatile hue, it is one that you can integrate into your everyday wardrobe, but also dress it up to standout for a special sartorial occasion. This warm shade in various tones radiates optimism, and brings depth and refinement for a worthy wardrobe, and inspires any seasonal interior design project on the menu.
Keep the color going in your Fall garden with a combination of annuals and perennials with an Autumn Maple color scheme. For the perfect late-season bloomer, you can’t go wrong with Fall Mums, perfect for mass plantings with their domes of rich, jewel-tone colors, and tight, mounded habit and stunning bloom cover. To get the maximum effect from far away, stick to only one or two colors. A large grouping of Mums can awaken any drab Fall landscape.
Pumpkin Butter’s festive taste and intoxicating aroma make it a Fall classic. The name is a little deceiving because there’s actually no butter in the recipe, but you use it like a spread or jam. It tastes like delicious pumpkin pie -sweet, rich, and full of flavor. The look plus taste of Fall! It’s also vegan and gluten-free. Plus, it’s fun and easy to prepare. As you might expect, this packs well and makes a handsome Autumn Maple gift. Just don’t forget to make a batch for yourself! It also keeps in the fridge for a few weeks and freezes well so you can make it now to share, and have one on hand to savor the season. Enjoy!
- 1 cup of organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup organic almond milk
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp coriander
- pinch of sea salt
- Put all the ingredients into a saucepan and mix thoroughly.
- Simmer the mixture on a low heat until it thickens ensuring to stir it constantly to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan. It should take approx 20-30 minutes to thicken.
- Meanwhile, sterilize a canning jar by washing it in very hot soapy water, rinse thoroughly and dry in a low oven for about 15 minutes. In the last 5 minutes put the lid in the oven.
- When the butter has sufficiently thickened transfer to the jar & screw the lid on immediately.
- Decorate with burlap twine and label and tag for gifting.